Sans Souci Online Only Auction. This auction will feature several great items. Bidding open now!
Sans Souci, founded in 1979, is a not for profit organization whose mission statement is “to be the community partner that improves the ability of our neighbors to support themselves without worry.” Sans Souci is primarily self-funded through the sales of the thrift store and online auction. We greatly appreciate your support!
· All items are unauthenticated and are sold as is.
· Bidders are responsible for making their own inspections on all items up for auction. All items can be viewed at Sans Souci during regular business hours.
· The auction will begin closing at 7:01 p.m. on ______(date)________. One item will close every minute until all items have ended.
· There will be a five-minute extension when a bid is placed on an item in the last minute of that items’ auction and will continue there is a five-minute interval with no bids.
· Winning bidders will be notified by email.
· Winning bidders can pick up their item(s) at Sans Souci during regular business hours beginning on ______(date)________.
· Winning bidders need to show proof of win before picking up their item(s).
· All item(s) must be picked up within 10 business days.
· Failure to pick up item(s) within 10 business days or ask for an extension may result in suspension of this system for that buyer.
· Items not picked up will be relisted to another auction or sold in the Sans Souci store.