: Sep 14, 2021 06:00 AM
: Sep 20, 2021 06:00 PM
Sans Souci Online Only Auction. This auction will feature several great items. Bidding open now!
Sans Souci, founded in 1979, is a not for profit organization whose mission statement is “to be the community partner that improves the ability of our neighbors to support themselves without worry.” Sans Souci is primarily self-funded through the sales of the thrift store and online auction. We greatly appreciate your support!
· All items are unauthenticated and are sold as is.
· Bidders are responsible for making their own inspections on all items up for auction. All items can be viewed at Sans Souci during regular business hours.
· The auction will begin closing at 7:01 p.m. on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH. One item will close every minute until all items have ended.
· There will be a five-minute extension when a bid is placed on an item in the last minute of that items’ auction and will continue there is a five-minute interval with no bids.
· Winning bidders will be notified by email.
· Winning bidders can pick up their item(s) at Sans Souci during regular business hours beginning on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 21ST.
· Winning bidders need to show proof of win before picking up their item(s).
· All item(s) must be picked up within 10 business days.
· Failure to pick up item(s) within 10 business days or ask for an extension may result in suspension of this system for that buyer.
· Items not picked up will be relisted to another auction or sold in the Sans Souci store.
Terms: The winning bidder is responsible for picking up and paying for their own item(s) within 10 business days after that auction ends. If you need an extension on picking up items, please call 812-372-3419. Sans Souci accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: If the buyer wants an item(s) shipped, the buyer will pay all shipping and handling costs. Item(s) will not be shipped until payment is received. Sans Souci will default to the most cost-effective shipping method, unless specified differently by the buyer.